Tips on Drinking Enough Water:
- Start your day off by drinking 1-2 glasses of water every morning.
- Keep a water pitcher in the refrigerator.
- Carry a water bottle with you.
- Drink water before you feel thirsty; if the thirst mechanism is set off, then you are already mildly dehydrated.
- Drink a few glasses of water before exercising, and drink several ounces of water frequently during your workout.
- Drink pure water; tap water or bottled water is OK.
- Avoid juices which are high in sugar content.
- Diet sodas and other beverages containing artificial sweeteners may cause you to retain more fluid; these should be avoided.
Water is plentiful, good for you, and cheap; DRINKS UP!!!!